Friday, April 18, 2014

The Quest

Often
and time and again
I come to face to face
the question
how oft shall I strive to find
a place below
on the sand
baked and burnt
by the Sun of the time
hard and rocky below
around my soles
for the shade of my shadow
made to move to and from
by the sun at noon and evening.
how oft shall I run
to look for a pasture green
for the trees so loving
for the sun so bright
for the sky so clear
for the wind so breezy
for winter sun so warm
for the spring so calm
for the clouds full of water
and heart full of desires
the things don’t change
all the way and every time
I come to face the same place again
the same question
the same quest
the same desire.
I run for my desires.

2 comments:

  1. This is what is called life 'The Quest" A new adventure to exploit the new your self, every moment, everyday, and years to come, until we merge back to the source.

    ReplyDelete