Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Greeting 2015

Greeting 2015

Nowhere there I exist
its you and you and only you
Surrounded and grounded
I find you, all about me
within and without
it’s you
or else who
could be so near to me
nearer than me
to endear in your arms
oh, how blessed I am
words can’t tell
idiom cannot describe
tales cannot relate
and I feel you
the breath in and out
in whisper and shout
all the time hissing
all the time kissing
with your breeze like breath
I have none else but you.
Timeless and immemorial
perishable to imperishable
never to ever
newer every time
on the virgin path
on and on
you take me carried
as fragrance in the air
and colours in the light
and cold in the darkness
thunders in the roars.
like a river I like to flow
as a breeze, I like to blow
and as tendril I like to grow
as you sow so I show
un-reluctant non-repenting
all about me

it you and you and only you.

1 comment: