Saturday, January 12, 2013

One


One

Wondering at the wonderful
My amazement knows no bounds
Such is the vast scale
At which you lie
Not motionless
But agog with a going
Moving towards unknown
From unknown to another unknown
It leaves bewildered
Amazed
Astounded
Patient
With a silent music
The rhythm that tones with time
Rhymes with the whole
That cannot be perceived
Beyond all concepts
Still going
On and on
From onward to onward
Here and there
My tiny hands want to touch you
Want to feel you
Want to hear you
So big,
So wonderful
So huge
My longest word will fail to catch
My cleverest phrase will fail to reach
My shrewd intelligence fails
I hold my breath
To close my eyes
And watch you all in one
A single whole
I feel you
And with my open arms
I clasps you
I holds you so near
To the my bosom
You become one with me
Me with you and
All one
Simply one
How solitary we are
As one.

No comments:

Post a Comment