Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The final clap


 

 

 

 


The final clap


Gurdip

Where’re you all the time?
They kept me
all tied
Knotted
Atop the cross
With nails in hand
and let me bleed
drip bled
that oozed drop by drop
till I could see no more
My vision failed first
Then my ears
And now I could faintly feel you
I beseech
where were you all the time?
They carried me my cross
Heavily burdened my strength
Till it failed
They forced
To push my way
Uphill
To reach the cliff
Where they held
The mast to have me nailed,
Where were you all the time?
I waited for you?
Now you have come
A long last
When my hands all nailed and drained off
The last drop of strength
I cannot feel you
Oh, how unbecoming the moments..
I wanted
I missed you
I thought you would clap
And I hear your clap the last thing
Will you clap for me
To clasp me?
I beseech you, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment