Sunday, August 28, 2011

Adieu ! My dear friend!

Adieu ! My dear friend!

Adieu I do,
To abide by the promise you made
With a word of caution
Time and tide wait for none
So quick you be and look before wade
Into the troubled waters.

Nay!
I want not disturb your way
I wish you well,
A path of joy
Dotted with peace
With truth and care
A world of joy
A world of pleasure
Of freedom unbound
And success so maiden.

May your step tread with care
The path un-trodden
With all your dare
And no fear,
Dauntless you be
To strive for the right
in the rightful manner,
To hold aloft the rightful banner
I wish you success
Success unclaimed
Leaving nothing to chance and destiny
You be master of your own
And fly your own crimson sail
Have faith in you
To learn the way
To turn the tide
To your side
To make your vision all world wide

May all your dreams be all fulfilled.
Adieu my friends Adieu I do,
Adieu I do to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment