Saturday, August 27, 2011

To You


Thinking of you tickles under my wings
And I wish to fly to you
Like a bird
            That knows no bounds.
I wish to share my heart with you
I wish to share my soul with you
I wish to share all that I have
And get away with your agony
            Your pain
            Your sorrows
So that you could sing a song
The song that lulls
the weary sun on the horizon to sleep
The song that sends ripples in the air
And sets the breeze to blow
            Over the vast tract of my soul
            Through the dry twigs of the tree
            That you sowed in my heart.
The song that sweetens my dreams
The song that sends a breath through my body
The song that could paint a colourful spring
            On canvas of my dreams
I wish I could fly
I wish I could fly to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment