Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lying down



Lying down, I cannot take,
I cannot take what I hate,
I hate to take the path un-trodden
Haunted with fright and sued by fear.
I hate to take the lost winds
The storms that cease to exist
The sand that stops to resist
Desists and resists from all footprints
Footprints of history and marks of mystery.
I cannot take lying down all.

The loss, the gain are shorter words
Hold no more but a temporal sway.
Yet I cannot take them all,
All lying down, in your way.
Disbelief raises winds of distrust
That blows the mind the mind that permits,
the logic prevail
And there sails
The ship of faith
Faith in the muscles
Faith in the arms
Faith in the mind
That sees no harms.
Lying down, I cannot take
What my faith cannot make
I hate to be mowed
To be muzzled and suppressed
To be pushed and recessed
Of life of despair and depressed
I stand afoot, and try to shake
To shake loose the shackles of fear
The chains of lies, that binds me to treachery
treachery of time that holds no more.

I shake in the wind
And air my mast
And my stake on it cast
Fling open the sail
To the wind fast.
Ah, I cannot take lying down
The destination’s call
Adieu, I bid, I bid to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment